This is a good quality Matcha used primarily for baking, cooking, and flavouring all kinds of foods and beverages. With a little creativity, you can enhance your favourite recipes with the delicious taste of Matcha sprinkled on top.
Here are some tips:
1. Try adding some powder to your cocktails!
2. Mix Matcha into your ice cream or sprinkle a spoonful on top!
3. You may also want to try it with other dairy items, such as yoghurt or milk shake.
4. Stir some Matcha into your breakfast porridge or cereals!
5. In fact, just try this powder with any food or beverage. You soon will not want to miss the healthy taste of Kakoyo Matcha.
sweetness astringency umami aroma
About Shipping Weight
for the shipping weight of your order
Total Shipping Weight includes the contents, tare, gift box, shipping carton, etc.
example the total shipping weight of your order might consist of 4 parts:
1. net weight of the ordered tea e.g. 160 g
2. weight of the bag or caddy e.g. 150 g
3. weight of further packing material e.g. 200 g (fancy box for special items)
4. weight of shipping carton e.g. 300 g ( this is the carton that will contain all your ordered items)
In the example given above the 160 g order of tea ends up with a 810 g actual shipping weight.
For reduction of shipping weight click here